Thursday, May 22, 2008

ALMOST THERE!!

Well Boys and Girls....

WE'VE ALMOST MADE IT! I leave in 4 days for Peru! I almost have all my financial stuff in! YIPPEE!! I'm very ready to see what the Lord is going to do in and through me while I'm down there! Please keep my health and safety in your prayers. I found out that I will not have protection from my Hepititus A shot until a few weeks into my trip due to the closeness of my shot to my trip. Pray that God will protect me from that! Also, be praying for safety during my traveling. Another thing to be praying for is that my language skills will just flow out of me! I know a lot of words, and I "know" a lot of sentence structure, but putting all of that together in the right context is a little bit of a challenge for me. Thank you all for your amazing support and love and prayers during this time!! I can't wait to show you what all God's going to do!

Natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the language! I was in the same boat you are and Peruvians are so patient and understanding of language barriers. Plus, Leslie is wonderful and she'll take good care of you. Ask her to tell you about my "quieres sentar" story if you're stressed about language stuff!