Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LIMA!!!

Landing on the ground in Lima was an overwhelming feeling of joy, yet it felt weird to think that I´m here this time without many people I know, and the fact that I couldn´t share it with many of the people that I know and love from back home. I know that God has a great plan for my time here and I´m very excited to see what that is.

When I got in last night, I had a really hard time finding the person that was picking me up from the airport. It was a little scary for a while. FINALLY I found them and we got back and moved into a hostal for a few nights. Tomorrow morning we will be leaving for a camp for the rest of the week where we will be doing some training. One thing that they told us that we were going to be doing that I´m very excited about is the Amazing race! It will be great!!!

I will write more later, I think I have someone waiting on me! Love you all DEARLY!!!

Natalie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Pumpkin! I was SOOO sad that I missed your call! Ask me sometime and I will tell you what happened. Who was it that ended up picking you up? Daddy couldn't remember the name. Can you get e-mail? How much accessibility do you have to the computer? The phone? I am glad things are going well so far and can't wait to connect with you.

Praying for you and love you bunches,
Mom

tigbeane said...

Hope all is going well for you. We really miss you. Were you talking about the Amazing Race the TV show? Interesting. What did you work out about food? Isn't that sad, I focus on TV and food..... Oh well. Stephen is surviving, got a good report from the doctor and he went back to work today. Again, we miss you!

Unknown said...

Hey Babe,
BOY, am I sad I have missed you twice! I am glad things are going well. I can't wait to hear more details. We are at the Peabody doing the LR conference. It has been good. We have met some people from OC that we had never met before. She was a kindergarten teacher and now is a junior high school counselor. She gave me her business card in case you ever wanted to talk to her about teaching or get help with a project or something. Also, I met a woman named "Jeanie Smith." She is a pharmacist near Searcy. She has brown hair and brown eyes! I was going to send you the water tablets and Propel but Dave Huey said that he was bringing you all enough water that you wouldn't need to worry about it. I did have a little card I was sending you but Nathan was going to deliver it for me and he got busy and forgot. Maybe I can send it when the Gyer Springs folks come back in July. I sure miss you. I am proud of you and I love you bunches! Mom